If you use Google Photos to store photos, videos on various devices and are concerned about your privacy, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will list 5 helpful ways to hide your private photos or videos in Google Photos using your phone and the internet. You can also see how search by face in Google Photos.
Also, Read | 12 Best Tips For Google To Know About 2022
Ways to Hide Photos, Videos in Google Photos
Save Your Photos / Videos to Storage Gallery
One of the easiest ways to hide your privacy on Google Photos is to store them. Storing such files moves to another location Google Account and separate it from all that was raised. You can view these saved files manually in the Archived Folder within Google Photos. Follow this to keep your notes easily.
Using Google Photos Web Interface
- Open a new tab in your browser and find the results Google Photos page.
- Click with open Photo / Video what you want to keep.
- Add Other options podina pa three-dot menu in the right corner of the canvas.
- Click on Archive method saving a selected photo or video.
- You can also save several photos using to elect them and compression Shift + A key plus to instantly save selected media files.
- To view the saved files, click the button Archive method located on the left side.
On Android Phone using Google Photos App
If you are using Google Photos on your Android device, you can easily save your photos and videos using this app. Follow these simple steps to do the same.
- Open Google Photos app on your Android device.
- Dinani on the photo / video that you want to Archive and open it.
- Open More Options pogogoda pa a three-dot sign in the upper right corner of the program window.
- Click on Go to Archive move photo / video to Stored folder.
- To view these cached files, click on Library path at the bottom right corner of the app window and tap on Keep it to view all saved files.
Create a Folder Folder within Google Photos
Google has recently released its new version to offer a Fold Folder within the Google Photos online service. By using this, you can hide your private information as well protect with password. Follow this guide on how to do it hide your photos with a password in Google Photos.
Hide your Photos / Videos by changing their Add-ons
This is a great way to hide your media files on your Android device by changing the format so that they will not be identified by Google Photos or any other Gallery app. Follow these simple steps to hide your photos and videos using this trick.
- First, you need to download a program manager file which can help you to edit the extension file. There are many popular options for editing files such as EZ File Explorer.
- Now, first, open Google Images app to find and see the name of the file you want to hide.
- When you find the file name, open EZ File search program on your device and go on your way where your file is located.
- Select your file and click on change direction to mention the extension file.
- Change the file directory to anything other than a standard file extension, for example.txt extension. Click on Change the name button to edit the file.
- You will immediately see that the file is unrecognized.
- You can confirm this by opening it Gallery or Google Photos app to get the modified file extension.
- That’s right. You have carefully hidden your private photos on the Android device.
Use Third Party Software To Hide Your Media Files
One of the best ways to hide your media files from the Google Photos app is to manually encrypt and protect your private photos / videos using a third-party app to protect yourself from the Google Photos app. Follow these simple steps to achieve the same thing using your Android device.
- Open Google Play Store app and research about Safe Gallery app to establish.
- Provide the essentials permissions from this app to access deep media files on your Android device.
- The program also offers the ability to protect your personal files with a password. You can change the password depending on your preferences by going to the app’s preferences.
- Scroll to Gallery section inside the app by switching to the left.
- Long print media media that you want to hide with click on the lock icon available on the ground floor.
- Click on Close the button hide and close the file within the program.
- That’s right. Well-sealed your media file through this app. You can verify the absence of a lock file by searching in the mirror application.
- To view a closed file, Move right opening Protected Image or Protected Video Section to find exactly what you have set up.
- You can also protect this app with yours zala zala by entering the app’s preferences.
Bonus Tips: Close the Google Photos App with Password
Another way to prevent others from accessing your photos on your local Google Photos app is to shut down other apps. Please note that this method only protects users from accessing your photos / videos while using your Android personal device. Follow these simple steps to lock your Google Photos app with a password.
- Open the Google Play Store app and search Applock app to establish.
- Open the app and provide the requirements permissions.
- Set your app password use to unlock apps on your phone.
- Scroll down the main page and find Protect your Apps section.
- Be sure to lock mark the front of the Photos app is turned on green ie the consequences.
- That’s right. You have closed your Google Photos app with a password. In order to open the app and view your media files, you must do so enter your password to get.
- You can also enable the user to uninstall the Applock app by turning on passcode requirements to uninstall.
Conclusion: Ensuring Computer Security
We hope you have learned how to hide online content from Google Photos. If this 2 minute reading has helped you to be sure online security, then click the Like button and share this among your friends to help them know and be safe in the digital world. Stay tuned for more information on the technology of Android phones.
You can also follow us to find the latest technical articles at Google News or tips and tricks, cell phones & hardware reviews, sign up GadgetsToUse Telegraph Group, or subscribe to the latest movies GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.