It is a new Halo Infinite event Cyber show alive today, fans are delighted to get their hands on some amazing neon-tinted makeup. However, cosmetics are not the only things that predict these new trends. The festival also comes with a new game called Attrition, for a short time.
It is similar to the Fiesta Slayer game show that takes place at the Tenrai event, and Attrition will continue until the end of Cyber Showdown, which runs until January 31, 2022.
Attrition is a new type of Slayer PVP mode but it is much harder than what Fiesta brought to the table.
The show comes with a survival that makes two of the four teams compete against each other, however, this time around, each Spartan team will start with eight shared lives, and the players will start restarting after the lives are over.
Halo Infinite Attrition mode: Games, maps, and challenges
The new approach to Attrition places great emphasis on working together. As players share eight lives, they will need to revive their fallen teammates all the way to the “glory orb” where they are. For Xbox control users, players will need to Hold the X button or the Reload key to restart refresh.
Unlike the usual Slayer version, Attrition is played three times better and is available on all major maps of:
- Living Fire
- Start again
- It’s the Roads
In addition, the Attrition form also comes with a variety of challenges, which can benefit XP players and add barriers to their own experience as well as temporary wins.
Here are some of the weekly Attrition challenges Hello Infinite players can expect:
- Tallyman: Kill Spartans Enemies: 0/7 – 300 XP
- Reliable: refresh your downloaded friends: 0/1 – 300 XP
- Kickflips: Kill Spartans Enemies with Sidekick Pistol: 0/15 – 350 XP
- Star Ninja: Kill Spartans Enemies in the Back with Melee Attack: 0/1 – 300 XP
- Misriah Loves Company: Kill Sparta Enemies with Assault Gun: 0/5 – 300 XP
- Punch Box Laboratory: Kill Spartans Enemies with Melee Attack: 0/25 – 400 XP
- Required Support: Get Support: 0/10 – 300 XP
- Counted Among Us: Full Match Matches: 0/3 – 350 XP
- Larger Results: Match Win: 0/1 – 350 XP
- Misriah Loves Company: Kill Spartans Enemies with Assault Gun: 0/30 – 400 XP
There will be ten free Even Pass prizes suspended directly from Cyber Shodown’s Attrition. In order to unlock anything, players must complete the challenges that have occurred.
Also ReadThe story continues below
To make things easier, 343 Industries has made it possible to deal with a number of challenges in one day, as was the case with Tenrai.